Come and work with us
We are looking for an experienced Structural Engineer to come and join our friendly team of experts in central Norwich. Based in the heart of the city, we have a number of projects ranging from small-scale refurbishments through to multi-million pound developments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become an integral part of our business. Our staff are what makes us special and you will bring your own unique flair. In return, we can offer you excellent professional development to help progress your career within structural engineering. We believe that a good work life balance is essential to a productive, happy team. That’s why we not only work hard and provide a great service to our clients, but we know how to have fun too!
Why not join us at one of our monthly summer BBQ’s and come and get to know us?
- You will have 3-6 years’ experience and be Chartered or have near Chartered status.
- Design experience is essential
- Preparation of design calculations and drawings
- Ideally you will have FE analytical and 3D frame analysis skills
- Knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD will be required
- Experience of BIM is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, as well as a professional approach is essential as you will be liaising with other team members, clients and other construction professionals
- Excellent time management skills
- Carrying out Professional Development and maintaining records in accordance with IStructE requirements in order to progress to Chartered status
If this sounds of interest, please do get in touch. Contact HA Consulting Engineers